DESIGNOPHY TERMS AND PRIVACY
Designophy is a online publication and operated by Designophy Team.
Sections means services provided by Designophy and includes but is not limited to the services called "Design Yellow Pages", "Design Calendar" and “Design Resources”.
User means any person who accesses or uses any freely available content on designophy or any of the services.
Access and Use
Designophy Design Publication has sections, subsections, satellite websites, forums and areas that are accessible to all.
All Designophy content belongs to Designophy or licensors. Designophy or its licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the Designophy content and any selection or arrangement of the Designophy content. You may not use Designophy.com for any unlawful purpose. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store or in any way commercially exploit any of the Designophy content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Designophy or the related licensors.
• create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any of the Designophy Content (by spidering or otherwise); or
• frame, harvest or scrape the Designophy Content or otherwise access the Designophy Content for similar purposes.
If you would like to link to Designophy.com or websites/sections of Designophy, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to Designophy.com:
• may display an Designophy logo
• may not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
• may link to the homepage of Designophy.com, and on an ad hoc, non-systematic basis deeplink to other pages of Designophy.com;
• must not in any way imply that Designophy is endorsing it or its products or services;
• must not present false information about Designophy;
• must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person.
If you are using Designophy.com whether for a company, partnership, public sector body, charity etc. and your use extends beyond personal, non-commercial use then you should contact Designophy Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, all requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate Designophy content, whether headlines, full text articles (or parts thereof) or the right to use Designophy content internally within your business (for example, as part of a regular information dissemination service or on a company Intranet) or any external use that you may make (for example, within client reports or briefings) should be addressed to Designophy Design Publication.
Nature of Content Submitted to Designophy
The nature of submitting articles and news is to reach a public audience. Please be aware that any information that you submit to us may be publicly displayed on sites hosted at www.designophy.com or on websites not within our control.
Forms and Content
To create a article or news on Designophy.com , you will be required to submit an email address and other personal information. Your address may be used to send you email newsletter.
If you contribute content, such as news or articles, to any of our sections, your contribution may be publicly displayed. Display of user content is determined by the discretion of the individual Designophy editors.
IP Addresses and Referrers
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to tailor site content and to format the site and software to user needs, and to generate aggregate statistical reports. We may use aggregate visitor data to prepare publicly displayed reports regarding the traffic on individual blogs, site popularity rankings, and referrers that visitors use to access individual blogs.
Links to Other Websites
Section hosted by the Designophy.com may link to independently run web sites outside of the http://www.deignophy.com domain. Designophy is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such web sites.
Designophy Newsletter Subscribe
To subscribe to Designophy Newsletter, you must provide Designophy with accurate information and it is your responsibility to update and maintain changes to that information. Designophy is entitled to rely on any information you provide to us.
If you provide Designophy with an email address that will result in any messages Designophy may send you being sent to you via a network or device operated or owned by a third party (e.g. your company or college) then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that Designophy may refrain from sending newsletter to you without notifying you.
Discussion & Forums
Designophy Design Publication includes discussion Forums and blogs that allow interaction between users and Designophy team. While Designophy does not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users, it reserves the right to delete, move or edit the user content and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums and you waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the user content.
You must comply with any rules posted by Designophy on a Forum. You may not:
• post, link to or otherwise publish any user content containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or "spam";
• post, link to or otherwise publish any user content with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party.
• post, link to or otherwise publish any User Content that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content;
• impersonate any person, entity or forum guests or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
• post or otherwise publish any user content unrelated to the forum or the forum's topic;
• post or transmit any user content that contain viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Designophy.
• collect or store other users' personal data;
• restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
You are solely responsible for the content of your user content. By submitting user content to any Forum you agree to indemnify Designophy from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any User Content posted or published by you. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise have all of the necessary rights to the User Content that you post on any Designophy.com
The Forums contain user content submitted by users over whom Designophy has no control. Designophy cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any user content. Some users may breach these terms and conditions and post user content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
By submitting user content to any forums you are granting Designophy and its affiliates and related entities a worldwide perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, translate, display, archive, make available, distribute, sub-license and make derivative works from the user content in whole or in part and in any form or media. This may include personal information such as your user name and alias and your expressions of opinion.
If you believe that user content infringes any legal rights that you may have, you should notify Designophy immediately with specific details by contacting us at email@example.com
Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
The Designophy is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the Designophy content, including user submits and any other content provided by third parties and distributed by Designophy, does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Designophy.
Any information that you receive via Designophy.com whether or not it is classified as ”real time”, may have ceased to be current by the time it reaches you and share price information may be rounded up/down and therefore not entirely accurate. Designophy is not responsible for any use of the Designophy content by you outside its scope as stated in these terms and conditions.
Third Party Sites and Services
Designophy.com contains advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Designophy.com complies with international and national law. Designophy will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material.
© copyrights 2001- 2010 Designophy.